« Home | No better... » | Cranky girl.... » | Happy list from the weekend... » | Silly cyber stalking... » | Karen and Newt -- Perfect Together??? » | 50 things about Karchamb » | The things we learn.... » | New Survey from Aim, via Jenn » | Finally!!! » | Happy and Unhappy list » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

What always happens...

So, it's day 4. Of the post weekend pout, for those of you who are new.

We've hit the point where my brain stops being able to stop. Does this happen to anyone else? My brain has been going nonstop since first thing Sunday when Jenn asked, "So, how are you doing?" (and by first thing, I do NOT mean at 3:15 in the diner with the french toast. My brain was happily swimming at that point). Now, I am not capable of actually accomplishing anything other than hearing my own thoughts.

I do have any important job, at least in the scheme of the institution for which I work. I am one of those people who often gets referred to as "someone at your level" -- meaning that I shouldn't have to do some of the things I do just because no one else does. So, I shouldn't really be able to just ignore work and listen to my brain think and process.

And yet, I have. I have done virtually NOTHING for 2 days and it doesn't seem to have mattered. Doesn't THAT really put life and the "importance" of my contribution into perspective!?!?!?

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates