« Home | Cranky girl.... » | Happy list from the weekend... » | Silly cyber stalking... » | Karen and Newt -- Perfect Together??? » | 50 things about Karchamb » | The things we learn.... » | New Survey from Aim, via Jenn » | Finally!!! » | Happy and Unhappy list » | Monday already... » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

No better...

Well, we're on day 3 of the post weekend pout. The world is irritating me for no good reason. My bright spot yesterday was a silly list of jokes from a friend who I asked to entertain me. While I love him for sending it to me, it seems like the bright spot in my day should be more than an email.

Part of me really wants to run away and join the circus. Or at least go back to some simpler happier time that didn't really exist at the time but does now in my memory. Jenn's moving into her new house some time next year. Maybe I'll force her to take me in as a roommate and relive our college years until one of us has another Goldschlager/Smirnoff incident and we realize we can't live it up like we used to.

I never thought I'd say these words but "Thank God for the Ice Luge"!!!! I had some Goldschlager off one at Buffett yesterday and there was no "incident". The "I Can't Drink Goldschlager after the 'No-One Drinks Alone' night" excuse is null and void. Goldschlager and I are back on good terms - albeit touch-and-go as we settle in, so move on down! I'll chill a bottleofvodka for ya! :)

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates