« Home | New Survey from Aim, via Jenn » | Finally!!! » | Happy and Unhappy list » | Monday already... » | My staff, my shoes, and other random stuff » | Bored to tears... » | A well done article... » | Things that suck » | On a side note.... » | OOOOOOOH I'm so excited!!!! » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

The things we learn....

Okay, here are the things we learn from driving to Maryland after work on a Thursday, going out, getting back at 3am and then getting up at 6 to drive back to Jersey and go to work.

* I am too old for this. I may have always been too old for this, but trying to be functional at work on 3 hours sleep and way too much beer just doesn't work.

*Drunk me likes to dance. Drunk me likes YOU to dance. Drunk me hates to see anyone standing in a corner not dancing and will try to make you dance. Keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean drunk me wants to dance with you. Drunk me is just having a good time and wants everyone else to have a good time too.

*There is no good answer to "you've been dancing all night" when someone comes up and says it as if this is a good "line." All I can say is, "yes, yes I have." Again, this does not mean that drunk me wants to dance with you.

*Wow, drunk me is obnoxious some times. To whoever the guy was who said he was from Jersey and who I argued with because he was from Cape May and I didn't think that was Jersey enough, I apologize.

*Cab drivers in Bel Air kick a**. Any cab driver who tells you stories about her trips to atlantic city that completely revolve around smoking pot is truly awesome at 3am.

*There is nothing better than when the band learns a new song just for you. Drunk me was almost in tears I was so excited.

*If you ever need to go out somewhere for fun, you should bring Lisa. Drunk Lisa is hysterical, even when we need to cut her off.

*It is mean to laugh at drunk me, just because I happen to trip over the cords for the amps. At least I didn't actually fall. You try walking in the 3 1/2 inch platform heels and see how you do. And yes, if it was anyone else, I would laugh my a** off.

*It is very funny to have someone argue with you about whether or not they are more of a band groupie than you are. Especially when you aren't really arguing and she's just trying to make sure you aren't competing with her love of her favorite band member.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates