« Home | Happy and Unhappy list » | Monday already... » | My staff, my shoes, and other random stuff » | Bored to tears... » | A well done article... » | Things that suck » | On a side note.... » | OOOOOOOH I'm so excited!!!! » | My new obsession.... » | The evils of MySpace » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Finally!!!

After only 8 months in my job as Director of Student Services, I finally feel like I actually did something useful. My new favorite student successfully completed his semester, due to being directed to the right resources. So good when good things happen to good people. Plus, he also said that he and I are about the same age (he's 25) so he gets extra points for that one. Yeah Adam!!!!

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates