« Home | On a side note.... » | OOOOOOOH I'm so excited!!!! » | My new obsession.... » | The evils of MySpace » | Me in Fours (from mickeyg) » | Lovin me some ebay » | 2nd time's the charm? » | On Valentines Day, in search of the perfect man » | Back to the drawing board » | My band » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

Things that suck

Here are just a few things that suck right now, in no particular order:

1. Thursdays are my late night, so it is almost 6:30 and I am still at work. I have to be back here by 8:30 am tomorrow.

2. I'm supposed to be responsible for activities and fun stuff at the centers for which I have some responsibility. I've been told that I need to step up our activity. Of course, the person in charge of this area decided that they needed the money in HIS area and took it from us. Without so much as a mention, or even a response to one of my many phone calls and emails saying, essentially, "where is my money???"

3. In the fun times of house buying, the sellers decided that they aren't fixing the things we asked for. Mainly because they speak virtually no english and really don't understand what "carbon monoxide poisoning from the furnace" means. Our lawyer is working on this, but geez does it suck when it takes them that long to say, "Um, no, we don't think so."

4. I have very depressing taste in music. While I usually love my music, I'll tell ya, right now Juliana Hatfield being morbid is not helping my mood.

5. MySpace sucks when people who you ask to be your friend don't respond. Especially when they know you. This feels vaguely like what being picked last in gym class felt like. Or like Pyle in Full Metal Jacket, "Joker, Everybody hates me now."

6. NCAA sucks because right now I am tied for first in my pool, but since 7 people are tied for first, I am not able to cheer "yeah me." At least my hubby is lower than me.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates