« Home | 2nd time's the charm? » | On Valentines Day, in search of the perfect man » | Back to the drawing board » | My band » | Maybe????? » | Househunting again tomorrow... » | Mortgage, here we come..... » | I love my band and my band loves me... » | Woo Hoo!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks!!! » | Resolving my resolutions... » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 

Lovin me some ebay


I have been a good Clinton & Stacy girl and have gotten rid of just about all of my big soled, round toed shoes... and then it occurred to me that I am going to see my fav cover band in April and have no shoes to wear that I can actually dance around in. So, I just bought brand new Doc Martens Mary Janes on ebay for $17. Yes, C & S, I promise never ever ever to wear them to work, never with a skirt, and never with any weird Christmas socks (not that I ever would have done that). But, oooooh, I love me some ebay.

I am so jealous. My Docs are just destroyed. But I will be wearing them to NIN in March, regardless.

I almost bought a pair of Converse Hi-tops today, but then I reminded myself that just because I GO to a high school everyday, does not mean I am IN high school! It's become my new mantra! :)

Converse Hi Tops = Good. High school, after high school, whatever. Converse Hi Tops = Good.

Awesome! And as much as I love C&S, I love my red Dansko mary janes - especially when I'm on my feet for hours!

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates