« Home | Resolving my resolutions... » | Reasons to hate the internet » | Don't want to send it out, but here for your viewi... » | The new job » | Open Mouth, Insert Foot » | "You don't do that to a Jersey girl" » | Back in the saddle » | More animal stuff... » | I tried not to, but I was pushed » | Some places suck. Some don't. » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

Woo Hoo!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks!!!

5 1/2 weeks is the amount of time I did not have my car. FINALLY, I have my car back, and it appears to be running correctly. FINALLY. I am a happy happy girl. Now I will have to return all the phone calls I have ignored over the past 4 1/2 weeks because I knew that all I was going to say to anyone was how much it sucked to not have my car. I was okay the first week, but after that, it was all down hill.

What happened to your car?

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates