« Home | Back in the saddle » | More animal stuff... » | I tried not to, but I was pushed » | Some places suck. Some don't. » | One option for hurricane relief donations. » | Not knowing what to say... » | Thoughts on a Sunday... » | Princess » | Dumbass me. » | Another fun little game... » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

"You don't do that to a Jersey girl"

Thanks to Jenn who sent me the article on Biggio's response to his wife getting slapped by a fan at the white sox game:

"It's just unfortunate," Biggio said. "One guy just thought he was being funny and decided to slap my wife upside the head. I guess his misfortune was, you know, you don't do that to a Jersey girl. She chased him down and caught him. We are just going to leave it at that -- nice and simple. It's over with."

I have loved him for years. Now, I can let go in Peace knowing he married well! :)

Ya ya, that's right! I am going to link to this!

i'm here via your sister, i hadn't seen this. hope she kicked his a**

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates