« Home | Not knowing what to say... » | Thoughts on a Sunday... » | Princess » | Dumbass me. » | Another fun little game... » | A New Game.... » | Meme » | Obviously losing my mind... » | Things we need to understand » | Cutest kid ever... » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

One option for hurricane relief donations.

My heart, of course, goes out to all of the victims of Hurricane Katrina. If you choose to give a donation, please consider this fund. So often, animals have to be left behind in these tragedies -- shelters cannot take them, many hotels won't -- and unfortunately they are often unable to be reunited with their owners who may either be unable or unwilling to reestablish their relationship with their beloved pets. I know the connections that owners and their animals have. I would hope that, were anything to happen to me, someone would think of Conner and Clio.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates