« Home | Obviously losing my mind... » | Things we need to understand » | Cutest kid ever... » | Back home again » | Whirlwinds » | Wow, talk about guilt » | From possible to probable... » | Times they are a changin??? » | This morning, the answer was, "Oh. There he is." » | The powers that be.... » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

Meme

Stole this one from Jersey who stole it from Fond of Elves
01. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? my hair, because the only time I bother to look in the mirror is first thing in the morning when my hair has not yet been tamed and it is flying everywhere.
02. How much cash do you have on you? Technically none, as I have no pockets, but I've got a bit of cash in my purse since my friend paid my last night for the Pat Benatar concert
03. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Guest
04. Favourite plant? I own no plants because I kill them.
05. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I have no idea. It was some number I didn't know, so I didn't bother to answer
06. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Blackbird by the Beatles.
07. What shirt are you wearing? two shirts -- a pink tank with a v-neck over it, both from H & M
08. Do you "label" yourself? I've recently decided to embrace my inner geek girl.
09. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Is target a brand?
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Dark. I often get reprimanded for not having enough light when I read.
11. What did you have for breakfast? A peanut butter/chocolate chip granola bar and a diet coke.
12. Last movie you rented from Blockbuster/local video store? No clue. I can't remember the last time we rented a movie. (Jersey, this one was on the blog from whom fondofelves got the meme)
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? It was me emailing myself someone's email address.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Never. I did that once and ended up wtih an evil computer virus.
16. What's an expression that you say a lot? I say, "like I told ______." Sort of my way of saying, "in case you've already heard this news from someone else."
17. Who told you they loved you last? BC
18. Last furry thing you touched? Conner baby
19. How many hours a week do you work? At least 40, sometimes up to 50.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Just one. I'm almost entirely digital, except for the occasional throw away camera.
21. Favourite age you have been so far? I was pretty fond of me at 21.
22. Your worst enemy? Don't think I have one, though there are plenty of people I'd rather not spend time with.
23. What is your current desk top picture? a pic of Princess, my niece, Jersey's daughter in a gap hat that I got for her.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "bye" to the hubby and the kitties
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? The million bucks. Enough to pay off anyone who knows about the mistakes and still keep the good stuff ;)

Hey - your answers are up over at my place!

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates