« Home | The powers that be.... » | My soapbox, thanks to the can of worms opened by J... » | Now a slimy mollusc » | Filling the time..... » | Woo Hoo! I'm a lowly insect! » | Is the mother ship calling me home???? » | Images and Me » | Weekend Update, with Karchamb » | Happy Memorial day! » | In the wise words of Office Space, this is a suck! » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

This morning, the answer was, "Oh. There he is."

You know those times when you're driving and someone is cutting off EVERYONE including you and just acting like a total jerk? And the thought running through your head is "Where's a cop when you need one?"

There was a van doing exactly what I describe (and this was not a small van, so cutting people off was a major deal, not a zoom in and out kind of thing) when I said exactly what you always say. And then, about two miles ahead, when I had almost forgotten about him, there he was on the side of the road with a cop at his window. Ahhhhh... the sweet smell of justice....

I love when that happens - one of the roads by my house, many, many people try to drive on the shoulder to cut you off at the exit and cops now hang out behind the trees - I get such justification as I watch them get pulled over,one, by one, by one. Cause that whole 3 minutes you saved by driving illegially made such a big difference!

gina

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates