« Home | Images and Me » | Weekend Update, with Karchamb » | Happy Memorial day! » | In the wise words of Office Space, this is a suck! » | And the hits just keep on coming.... » | Um, it is my name, right? » | The Question... » | Redneck??? » | Tagged by Jersey... » | The trouble with me. » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Is the mother ship calling me home????

Well, I came home today to find another offer of an interview for BC on the answering machine. This one is from a school in southern NJ. I realize that, to my sis, this is still the deep south, but it is a whole lot less deep than Alabama. So, is this like the episode from Friends when Rachel gets the job at Bloomingdales and Phoebe says, "it's like the mothership calling you home!"???? Don't know yet -- I'll keep you posted.

woo hoo, comin' back to jersey! That would be much nicer I think then the midwest....but I may be slightly biased.

Keeping fingers crossed you wind up in a good place, be it jersey or anywhere else!

g

Gina! What are you saying?!?!? We WANT HER BACK IN JERSEY!!!!! Yes, I am selfish, selfish, selfish! :) Somehow, my "mawl" shopping ex-roommate would just be all wrong with a southern drawl! :) (Unless it's southern NJ! :) ) Mom said to tell you people in Scranton are unhappy and miserable. Looks like Jersey's the best option so far! :)

Really though, just so long as you and BC are happy! I'll visit no matter where you end up! :)

Yep, South Jersey is still the deep South. Just not quite as deep as Alabama, and that's a good thing.

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates