« Home | Um, it is my name, right? » | The Question... » | Redneck??? » | Tagged by Jersey... » | The trouble with me. » | Let's say it together: NUCLEAR!!! » | Change is in the air... » | Yeah, that's about right.... » | Mindless fun... » | Blame the geek girl » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

And the hits just keep on coming....

I was dreading the idea of moving to Scranton, PA. Dreading only slightly less the idea of moving back to New York. But now there's a new thing to dread. BC has an interview in mid June in Alabama. 45 minutes OUTSIDE of Montgomery. We looked the place up on the map and all BC could say was "wow. that's really far south."

Now, just because I moved out of Jersey at age 17 doesn't make me any less of a Jersey girl at heart. And all I could think was, "how are they gonna deal with me?" I already figure I'll gain big points with the feminist bumper stickers. Maybe I'll have to find one that says "I'M A LIBERAL YANKEE" in bold print and see how they react.

Now, I'm all for visiting all kinds of places, and I think everyone should live however they want to live. But, of course, I said that before I thought there was a chance of me living next door to them.

So, keep your fingers crossed for Scranton.

Dear Lord! You know if you move to Ala-freakin-bama I can't even come visit you, right?

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates