« Home | Like my pic? » | Jordan sighting » | Feeling good in the neighborhood » | Wow, do people suck sometimes, or what?? » | Oh, happy day.... » | What dessert are you? » | Requirements to be "educated" » | Things I learned this weekend that I already prett... » | The breaking point... » | Stress and such... » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Blame the geek girl

Once a month or so, I take out the contacts, put on the glasses and have a geek day. Today is that day. Mind you, I've been wearing glasses since I was 8 and went almost 9 years before I first got contacts. But now that I've got these 30 day wear contacts, I occasionally miss my geek girl side. Not that she isn't here with me all the time, but she's easier for OTHER people to see when I'm wearing the glasses.

It is on these days when I find myself unable to match, unable to walk without tripping on my own feet, and unable to answer the phone without tripping over my own words. So, I blame my inner geek girl.

I'm a geek girl today, too. Blame it on allergies.

Coming from your sister's place--you fairy godmother, you.

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates