« Home | Feeling good in the neighborhood » | Wow, do people suck sometimes, or what?? » | Oh, happy day.... » | What dessert are you? » | Requirements to be "educated" » | Things I learned this weekend that I already prett... » | The breaking point... » | Stress and such... » | Back to the blog... » | Is that what the founders meant? » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

Jordan sighting

So, this morning I saw Jordan Catalano on my way in to work. Not Jordan Catalano as played by Jared Leto, but my own Jordan Catalano for whom I spent most of college pining and who I haven't seen in about 4 years. I almost ran off the road I was so surprised.

Ah, Jordan Catalano. Long time since I have seen my Jordan Catalano.

Check out my blog today - you are one of my fairy blogmothers.

haha, and being a subservient reader of true's blog, I follow her to check out her inspirations... nice one... though to be fair i *have* been here before...

am i the only one who doens't know who Jordan Catalano is?

haha, and being a subservient reader of true's blog, I follow her to check out her inspirations... nice one... though to be fair i *have* been here before...

am i the only one who doens't know who Jordan Catalano is?

Oh, that's just so sad!!! Jordan Catalano is from the short lived show my-so-called life. He is the guy you watched from afar, then thought you might end up with for a while, then didn't. He is the cause of all of your high school or college pain. We still love him dearly no matter what he does.

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates