« Home | Yeah, that's about right.... » | Mindless fun... » | Blame the geek girl » | Like my pic? » | Jordan sighting » | Feeling good in the neighborhood » | Wow, do people suck sometimes, or what?? » | Oh, happy day.... » | What dessert are you? » | Requirements to be "educated" » 

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 

Change is in the air...

Well, as always, the more things stay the same, the more they change. Or something like that.

Looks like we've got some movement on the hubby job front. Next Friday, while I'm at my interview for my doctoral program, BC will be in Scranton at his first on campus interview. This is a huge step -- it basically means that he's in their top 3 for the job. Of course, this means huge changes -- selling the house, finding a job for me (or gaining a new appreciation for unemployment), and heading to Scranton where we know no one. Should be interesting.

I don't know if you can move to Scranton. Every time I try to say it, my Jersey accent comes out in full force and its actually rather annoying.

"Skraaa-un"

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates