« Home | Tagged by Jersey... » | The trouble with me. » | Let's say it together: NUCLEAR!!! » | Change is in the air... » | Yeah, that's about right.... » | Mindless fun... » | Blame the geek girl » | Like my pic? » | Jordan sighting » | Feeling good in the neighborhood » 

Monday, May 23, 2005 

Redneck???

So, does it make you a redneck if you spend your Saturday night drinking Bud Light from a keg and watching NASCAR on a massive projection TV in someone's backyard while sitting around a fire pit and wearing a Budweiser cap stolen from off someone's head?

That was my Saturday night. I believe I've crossed over to the dark side.

Yes, yes it does. I knew moving "down south" would have that effect on you.

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates