« Home | Weekend Update, with Karchamb » | Happy Memorial day! » | In the wise words of Office Space, this is a suck! » | And the hits just keep on coming.... » | Um, it is my name, right? » | The Question... » | Redneck??? » | Tagged by Jersey... » | The trouble with me. » | Let's say it together: NUCLEAR!!! » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Images and Me

Okay, grabbed this one from Jersey (as usual)...

Here's the deal -- go to Google images and find the following things: Place where you grew up, place you live now, your name, your grandmother's name, favorite food, favorite drink, favorite song, and favorite smell. Upload your favorite pic from each search. So, here are mine:

Place you grew up:


Place you live now:


My name:


My grandmother's name:


Favorite food:


Favorite drink:


Favorite song:


Favorite smell:

OK, so I tried to over an hour last night (and used both hello and flickr) to try and get my list up on my blog. Couldn't get it to work! :( I hate falling technologically behind! :) :)

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates