« Home | And the hits just keep on coming.... » | Um, it is my name, right? » | The Question... » | Redneck??? » | Tagged by Jersey... » | The trouble with me. » | Let's say it together: NUCLEAR!!! » | Change is in the air... » | Yeah, that's about right.... » | Mindless fun... » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

In the wise words of Office Space, this is a suck!

Here's today in a summary. Cried, got $35 stolen from my wallet.

If only I'd cried because the $35 was stolen I wouldn't feel like quite so much of a sap. Today was graduation for the college I work for, and seeing my "babies" graduate after what (for some of them) were 2 very long years made me a little emotional. Then when I went back to what was supposed to be a secure room, I (along with several other graduation volunteers) found that all the money had been taken from my wallet. Luckily, it was just the cash -- ID and credit card were still in there.

So, what can I say except, "This is a suck."

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates