« Home | Filling the time..... » | Woo Hoo! I'm a lowly insect! » | Is the mother ship calling me home???? » | Images and Me » | Weekend Update, with Karchamb » | Happy Memorial day! » | In the wise words of Office Space, this is a suck! » | And the hits just keep on coming.... » | Um, it is my name, right? » | The Question... » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

Now a slimy mollusc

Apparently, I've moved up in the world. I'm now a slimy mollusc. This seems to be because my old roomie and someone I don't know have linked to me. I almost feel bad about the unknown person -- does this mean that I link her back? I've only read her blog a few times. I suppose I should start to do so more regularly, so that I can prove myself worthy of my sliminess... I feel so unfamiliar with the etiquette of the blog world. I certainly don't want to insult!!! :)

A Doll's House is one of my blogger friends, Trine. She is very bright and cool and I am sure she found you through me. Visit her often!

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates