« Home | Meme » | Obviously losing my mind... » | Things we need to understand » | Cutest kid ever... » | Back home again » | Whirlwinds » | Wow, talk about guilt » | From possible to probable... » | Times they are a changin??? » | This morning, the answer was, "Oh. There he is." » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

A New Game....

Jersey posted a new game on her blog and I felt compelled to participate. The one requirement was that I had to post her responses here on MY blog which would be simple EXCEPT for the fact that her site won't seem to let me cut and paste. So, if I miss some salient details, I apologize to Jersey and all her readers.

From putting my name in her comments, she would:
* tell me what song/movie reminds her of me
* pick a color/flavor of jello to wrestle with me
* say something that only makes sense to her and me
* tell me her first memory of me
* tell me what animal I remind her of
* ask something that she's always wondered

Her answers:
* Bit part by the Lemonheads
* Ew. (I mean, this is my sister after all)
* Neeneenanimo
* Oh man, why did mom and dad have another one when they achieved perfection with me?
* kitties
* how did you (meaning karchamb) get such long eyelashes when mine (Jersey's) are so short?

The answer to that last one is simple. The world of genetics doles things out. I got the big eyelashes, she got the big chest. Somehow, I'm thinking she's not all that willing to trade.

No no no, you were supposed to post the GAME on your blog, so others can play.

And you are right, I won't trade ;)

Ok, you can do me!

I'll take a stab too, let's see what you can come up with.

me too, me too! I wanna play! :)

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates