« Home | "You don't do that to a Jersey girl" » | Back in the saddle » | More animal stuff... » | I tried not to, but I was pushed » | Some places suck. Some don't. » | One option for hurricane relief donations. » | Not knowing what to say... » | Thoughts on a Sunday... » | Princess » | Dumbass me. » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Well, if you read my sis True's blog, you already know about this, the mob hit and body found in my hometown. For those of you who have been out to dinner with me EVER and wondered why I can't sit with my back to the door, you now have a window into why. But I digress...

So, I was sitting down to talk to my new boss who, as fate has it, also grew up in my hometown. So I said to him, "Have you heard the news from the hometown?" and he said, "which news?" to which I very bluntly replied, "about the body in the trunk."

To which HE replied, "Yes. It's my cousin." My response, "Uh.... um.... uh..... sorry." Open mouth, Insert Foot.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates