« Home | I love my band and my band loves me... » | Woo Hoo!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks!!! » | Resolving my resolutions... » | Reasons to hate the internet » | Don't want to send it out, but here for your viewi... » | The new job » | Open Mouth, Insert Foot » | "You don't do that to a Jersey girl" » | Back in the saddle » | More animal stuff... » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Mortgage, here we come.....

We just got our pre-approval handled and are on our way to our house... we got approved for more than I thought we would and while I don't WANT to spend everything we were approved for, I'm thrilled that we should be able to get the house we want without having to compromise on EVERYTHING... Here's hoping for a kitchen I can enjoy cooking in!!!!

Move to Metuchen! Move to Metuchen!

Congrats -- great news!

Whoopie Doo! My dad had mentioned you called - and I can totally relate to the kitchen thing! Definitly want to find time to see you guys again soon - none of this once a year or so thing while we're in the same state (oh wait, we're not anymore are we)

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates