« Home | Back to the drawing board » | My band » | Maybe????? » | Househunting again tomorrow... » | Mortgage, here we come..... » | I love my band and my band loves me... » | Woo Hoo!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks!!! » | Resolving my resolutions... » | Reasons to hate the internet » | Don't want to send it out, but here for your viewi... » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

On Valentines Day, in search of the perfect man

BC sent me this because, even though I married him 5 years ago, he knows he will always be second to John Cusack... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/13/AR2006021302411.html?referrer%3Demailarticle&sub=AR

Um...I've always been more of a Jake Ryan kind of girl. Something just so great about the fact he wants quirky and genuine over prom queen and popular (one can only wish, right). And the cake on her birthday when everyone else forgot? Showing up at her sister's wedding looking for her? THAT'S Romance! :) I always thought the boombox was cheesy. (Could be why I'm still single...maybe all Jake Ryan types are. It's the Lloyd lovers who could eventually find what they're looking for! :) )

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates