« Home | Silly cyber stalking... » | Karen and Newt -- Perfect Together??? » | 50 things about Karchamb » | The things we learn.... » | New Survey from Aim, via Jenn » | Finally!!! » | Happy and Unhappy list » | Monday already... » | My staff, my shoes, and other random stuff » | Bored to tears... » 

Sunday, July 30, 2006 

Happy list from the weekend...

So, it's been a while, both since I've written at all, and since one of these lists got posted.

For those of you who are new, my dorky friends (and, yes, I mean "dorky" as a compliment) and I used to write these in college when we were having a particularly bad day -- anything from boys breaking our hearts to bad hangovers -- to make ourselves have a little perspective and sometimes a little bit of a giggle. Since then, I write them every once in a while as an update from a weekend away or when something needs to be said but some code is helpful. So, for both of those reasons, happy reading...

1. For the first time EVER, being the one who had to be dragged away from the bar after it closed.
2. Getting introduced to the new keyboards. :)
3. Surviving another fagers injury -- just got hit by a meal tray this time instead of a car. Of course, this one was also my fault.
4. That the band almost always plays what I ask for, and that I know the person who called me a bitch for asking for multiple songs was kidding.
5. Making decisions about my song request for Atlantic City, because I had a song I didn't ask for on Saturday night, despite being asked to ask for it :)
6. The off duty bouncer, who made Saturday night a better night for Jenn than Friday night was.
7. Coach's diner, which opens back up from midnight to 4am... Mmmmmmm drunk french toast....
8. Finding out that taking alleve at 630 am keeps away the evil hangover... MUST make sure to have more of that...
9. Being told that a month away from the boys in the band is too long...
and finally,
10. A cute boy who told me I'm beautiful and that he'd rather spend time with me than with drunk, dumb blondes. And me being drunk enough to believe him.

Gotta love being called a dork! You forgot that the happy list also kept us up on the happenings in our hectic lives (Jenn - that was you and your training schedule and Kare - after you graduated and left us!)

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates