« Home | Sometimes it sucks to know a little bit... » | By the way, on a happier note.... » | People irritate me » | Things I learned from my ancestors » | I've been abused on an almost daily basis lately a... » | Feeling a little Frush-pressed? » | 10 reasons to have days off of work... » | On friendship and obligation... » | Darn it, that thing was pink » | Maybe we're okay just the way we are... » 

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 

Confession time...

I have to confess. Today at work, I did nothing. I didn't ignore my phone, of course, and I answered the emails that came in. I even met with 4 students. But I have a pile of stuff to do and I didn't do any of it.

I wish I could say that the phone was ringing off the hook, or that the students were particularly draining. They weren't. I just didn't feel like doing anything. This will, of course, mean that tomorrow will be an insane phone-ringing-off-the-hook, too-busy-to-get-things-done day. The pile of crap I'm supposed to do will continue to sit.

Oh well. In the wise words of Scarlet O'Hara, I'll think about it tomorrow.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates