« Home | 10 reasons to have days off of work... » | On friendship and obligation... » | Darn it, that thing was pink » | Maybe we're okay just the way we are... » | My fabulous students » | Old Friends... » | I could write about how Pres. Bush used the word "... » | My Spring Vacation, by Karen » | So, it's 11:55 pm and I'm bored. Not bored in the... » | Usually, I just write about whatever's on my mind.... » 

Thursday, June 03, 2004 

Feeling a little Frush-pressed?

That's my boss's word of the day. It's a combination of frustrated and pressured -- he's working on a big project and hasn't been able to find time to do anything since it's been meeting after meeting. I, on the other hand, have been making copies.

Yes, that's right folks, copies. They hire someone with two master's degrees to make copies. Yes, I am fully aware that that's not ALL I do. Today I also blocked off 2 hours of my time to train a new faculty member about academic issues and instead spent over 1/4 of it talking about her kids. Not that I don't want to hear about her kids, but I've got copies to make here.

Oh, and envelopes to stuff. I actually spent 7 emails talking to someone about ordering envelopes. They had to be special envelopes. Really really big envelopes.

If you're beginning to think that I'm slipping over the edge, you're wrong. I'm just feeling a little frushpressed.

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates