« Home | People irritate me » | Things I learned from my ancestors » | I've been abused on an almost daily basis lately a... » | Feeling a little Frush-pressed? » | 10 reasons to have days off of work... » | On friendship and obligation... » | Darn it, that thing was pink » | Maybe we're okay just the way we are... » | My fabulous students » | Old Friends... » 

Friday, July 23, 2004 

By the way, on a happier note....

I did also think of another of those family quotes that need to be handed down.  It is one of my favorites and I can't believe I forgot it.  My Pop-pop used to say, "What are you doing there in your all together?"  This referred to someone being naked.  Every time I think of this as a euphemism for nakedness, it makes me giggle. 

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates