« Home | Top 5.... » | The annual game... » | Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act » | 10 Happy things.... » | I know, I know... Another picture of my niece ... ... » | Strong Women... » | Cutest kid in the world.... » | Confession time... » | Sometimes it sucks to know a little bit... » | By the way, on a happier note.... » 

Friday, September 17, 2004 

TWINS!!!!!

I've decided that we now have to accept that I am old. I know this because my friend John, who I have known for 15 years, which is more than my entire adult life, announced yesterday that he and his wife are expecting TWINS. We are now officially adults. Because the dorky kids we were shouldn't ever be allowed to raise children, much less two of them. As weird as it is that John is going to be a parent when, in my mind, is still 16 or 17, I'm incredibly happy for them. Congrats to John and Jennifer!!!!!!!

I second that! Although I'm still in denial about the adult thing - not admitting that I actually am turning 30, or that most of my friends are married and having kids. I'll stick with my kitty cats and being crazy aunt Gina to all the little ones in my life for a few more years.

Post a Comment

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates