« Home | 12 hours to go.... » | TWINS!!!!! » | Top 5.... » | The annual game... » | Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act » | 10 Happy things.... » | I know, I know... Another picture of my niece ... ... » | Strong Women... » | Cutest kid in the world.... » | Confession time... » 

Friday, September 24, 2004 

Top ten birthday week things...

Here we go, top reasons to be me :)

1. Katie at work brought me a Carvel cake on my b-day. Mmmmmmmm, it's all about the crunchies....
2. Roses from Brian
3. Additions to the Ethan Hawke and John Cusack collections, also from Brian
4. Funny cards from Brian Tobin and his fiance/my soulmate. One of these days, I really need to meet this soulmate of mine :)
5. My b-day party tomorrow and the friends and family coming from far and wide for it
6. Our request for an assistant went through -- yeah!!! No more going blind looking up individual student records any more!!!
7. Continuing my b-day party next week at our monthly departmental birthday party
8. Being done with our re-finance and going "no way!" at the money we get back and the decrease in the payment
9. Going shopping for me, since I have birthday money burning a hole in my pocket
and finally,
10. Because 30 ain't so bad... ;)

50 things to know about Karchamb

Books of 2006

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates